"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23,24

Monday, May 15, 2006

i've been thinking...

i spend an average of 14 hours a day in my pyjamas. is that too much? and another thing, i have a problem with finishing books... as in i don't, even if i like them. does that mean something? is there some sort of underlying commitment issue there? am i over-analyzing my wierd habits? probably. what i do know is that, like janine, i'm in a really wierd mood, and her blog has made me want tea. i'm gonna go think about these issues more, and while i'm at it, i'm gonna make some tea and work on my guide d'étude for socials.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

i can relate with the "not finishing books" thing. i have a habit of starting them, getting a few pages in, and then forgetting that i ever began reading them. oops. maybe i'm just getting old

May 15, 2006 11:20 p.m.

 
Blogger *Tara* said...

I do the same thing. However, it gets worse. I also start fun projects and never finish those either. Or I begin to organize things and never actually get to the end of the organizing... Hmm, maybe we all have committment issues.

Tara

May 16, 2006 3:26 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm, yes... i half-organized my room this past friday and it's back to normal now.

May 16, 2006 2:04 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home