"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23,24

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grand Moments in the Life of Jacqueline Koot

Hey friends!
So I picked through my pictures file on my computer to find some of the best Jacquie-photos that I could find. I clearly warned her to quit while she was ahead, but she challenged me and now I'm coming back with more! Therefore, enjoy some grand moments from the life of Jacqueline Koot:


Jacquie & Brian at my 16th birthday party-- they're like two peas in a pod.

THIS is one amazing picture! Notice the hiked-up sweats indicating that Jacqueline is most definitely an official "nerd". Another great thing about this shot is Jac's facial expression. I don't know how to describe it really, but it's a hot one.



Jacquie likes being a fish. This picture is one of my favourites. The passion of that fish just makes me wanna SWIM!


Oh la la! Jacquie's PERSONAL life coming out? Why don't we ask Mr. Dodds...


In this shot, Jacqueline is demonstrating the "warrior pose" for us. She is very talented in the art of yoga. Check out that face-- obviously she's a winner.


PEEK-A-BOO! It's Jacquie! Or at least her BUM! Well, we never get tired of seeing it, do we?

I love you, Miss Jacqueline Maija Koot! Please don't hate me forever...

Tara




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home