"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23,24

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tara's Childhood Uncovered


Hey friends!

I just got home from Qwanoes, but apparently nobody knows this!! I feel like an undercover spy! *mission impossible theme song* Anyways, I decided that I needed to finally make a point about this little Universal Studios girl whom I SEEMINGLY looked like at the age of eight. However, contrary to popular belief, this is not what I looked like at that stage of my life, and I have some pretty cute pictures to prove it!

Hmm, so the pictures aren't loading... well, I'll post them later. Au revoir!

Tara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home