"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23,24

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Accepted to CIT #2!!!

Guess what everybody? Well, yeah, you guessed it from the title, so that's not fair. But in any case, I've been accepted to CIT #2!!! I'm goin' to camp! Whoooooooo!! It's pretty darn cool. Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know...and that's all I've got for now.


--Ben

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!

June 03, 2006 6:08 p.m.

 
Blogger jenn said...

Can I tell you how excited I am that you're coming this summer??! I got to look over your application the other day and make my recommendation to Jim, and it's good to know that Jim & I agree and you're going to be a CIT! Hurrah! The peasants rejoice!

P.S. I saw that you had signed up to volunteer this coming weekend. Are you still able to do that? (I'm in charge of recruiting CITs for this weekend) Let me know!

June 04, 2006 7:35 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr. Sir said...

Yes, I can still come. June 10th, correct? And it's only for that day, right? Cos we have the youth party on Sunday.

June 04, 2006 8:10 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you've taken into account all the wonderful workings of this summer's senior high social event calendar... very good.

June 04, 2006 9:36 p.m.

 
Blogger jenn said...

uhhh... well it's actually for the whole weekend. if you feel like you really need to be back in town for the sunday afternoon senior high party, we might be able to work it out that you take the 8:15 ferry back to ttown on the saturday night. how's that sound? so 5:45 ferry out here on friday, 8:15pm back on sat or 3:15 back on Sunday.

Let me know

June 05, 2006 10:35 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have no reason to leave a comment, other than the fact that my word verification for this one is "dawgz." wow. seriously.

June 06, 2006 3:36 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home