"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23,24

Thursday, May 18, 2006

44 Days till CIT #1

This is my Australian roommate Lauren holding up the big 44. Can you believe that there are only 44 days left until the first day of CIT? Life could not get any sweeter than this (okay, maybe it could, but I doubt anyone's going to bring me a lovely little dessert or a small child right now). I hope you're as excited as I am - I can barely contain myself (maybe that has some to do with the caffeine I just ingested, but maybe NOT!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could do with a small child right about now... and i don't mean by giving birth.

May 18, 2006 9:38 p.m.

 
Blogger *Tara* said...

Awe, Jenn, you get to stay with Lauren?? She is such a sweetie! You guys are gonna LOVE camp!! I can just feel it... it's going to be a BREAK THROUGH summer!

Here comes, here comes, here comes, here comes a break through! I need, I need, I need, I need to follow you! All that you said you'd do I know you'll make true. So come on, come on, come on, come on and BREAK THROUGH!

Tara

PS- I should probably apply pretty soon! Dear me, how time flies!

May 18, 2006 11:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home