"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23,24

Monday, July 03, 2006

Greeting from Campity-Camp

Well here I am, at camp, working my butt off (in the morning). I'm off now, but just wanted to say "hi" to all you non-camping people out there. I'm telling you, you're missing out on a lot of back pain and sore legs. I mean fun. No, really, it is a lot of fun. But tiring. But fun.

Anyway, I think some other people want to use the computer, so I'm going to go now and have fun without you. Yes, I can do that.

--Ben

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudos on the fun-having, ben.

July 08, 2006 8:09 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home