"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23,24

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pirates of Ladner: Ben's Chest

It has come to my attention that a new "motion picture" has recently been released in the local nickelodeons, namely the new Pirates of the Caribbean film. Consequently, I'm interested in gathering together a small throng of moviegoers with whom to attend the feature film as a little "get-together". It has been nearly a fortnight since I assembled with my fellow youth groups members to do the "hanging out".

So, this week, if you can attend, please send me a telegram posthaste to my address, which is bd.reilly@gmail.com. It also happens to me my MSN tag, so contact me if you would like. Or comment on this post. Don't worry, you can block me as soon as you tell me, there are no communication commitments necessary aftwerwards.

Tell me if you're interested, and what evenings/afternoons you could go, and I'll see how it all works out. If you'd like to see the movie, but don't want to come with me, I'll probably go to Silvercity Riverport, so you can adjust your location appropriately.

Remember, telegrams POSTHASTE!

∞ Beπ (Reilly) ∞

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i may or may not be up for it... we'll see when the paycheck comes rolling in. but keep us all posted anyways! y'never know.

July 10, 2006 10:19 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, "ben's chest?"

July 10, 2006 10:34 a.m.

 
Blogger Mr. Sir said...

>_> No comment.

Ok, so now that I see that there's so much popularity to see it, I can set a date. How about Wednesday night? But I don't know if there's youth. If there is youth, then Thursday. Tell me what you think and whether you can go. And talk to other youth groupies. Like maybe some guys. Don't make me feel alone.

Almost always himself,
Ben

July 10, 2006 5:43 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr. Sir said...

Ok, so there's a 7:30 (or 8 or 8:30...or 6:30 if you really want) time both on Wednseday and Thursday. Tell me which time(s) are best, and we'll choose a time. (And it's at Richmond Riverport theatre)

So far, I know that the following are going: Me, Lisa, Hanna, Laura (possibly), and Erin. Try to get more if you can.

July 10, 2006 9:03 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr. Sir said...

Well, turns out that there is a BBQ tomorrow (Wednesday). So, we can reschedule this for Thursday at 7:30. Unless we'd rather skip out and go see the movie tomorrow anyway. Personally, I don't care, as long as eventually go see it. This week.

July 11, 2006 2:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr. Sir said...

Ok, so just to finalize it, we'll say that it's Thursday at 7:30, meet at the theatre at 7:00. That's the Silvercity Riverport theatre in Richmond. Be there, or don't. But remember that if you don't come, I will be deeply offended and will probably only recover from the pain 15 years down the road.

But it's your choice!

July 11, 2006 9:05 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr. Sir said...

Outside.

July 13, 2006 4:55 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home