"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23,24

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Syd Barrett dies...

Well everybody....Syd Barrett has died (on Friday). I know none of you know who he is, but he was one of the founding members of Pink Floyd, which happens to be my favourite band in the whole entire universe. He died of diabetes at the age of 60.

Just thought I'd let you all know about what an important day is July 11, 2006.

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn,
Ben

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone cool is dead. jesus started that trend.

July 11, 2006 3:10 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr. Sir said...

Oh come on, I'm trying to talk about Syd Barrett! How did we get on Jesus, anyway? Oh, yeah, thanks Hannah.

Finch, Barrett played guitar. And no, I haven't watched Oz while listening to Dark Side, but I've heard about it.

July 11, 2006 8:59 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for making me feel stupid, guys... i'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

July 12, 2006 11:05 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love jesus. he's the best.

July 12, 2006 11:49 a.m.

 
Blogger Mr. Sir said...

Hahahaha, you guys...

July 12, 2006 1:17 p.m.

 
Blogger myrtle said...

One cool dude.. I hope he may rest in peace.
wow account for sale

February 09, 2012 12:17 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home